Monday, October 6, 2008

Boy, We've Got News


Thursday, September 20, 2007
Living Large



Well, the big news right now is my size. I am expanding by the day; I am even beginning to walk like George Jefferson, walking side to side, using my right arm for momentum.

The baby is moving and kicking more frequently, nearly every day. I feel ok, but bathroom breaks are more frequent, and sleep is becoming more challenging. I know, I know, I have heard it many times. "Once you have the baby you really won't be sleeping." However, I can complain if I want-I'm pregnant!

I have posted some pics of me feeling balloon-like, me and the Tib, and Don and I at our friends' (Rob and Traci) wedding.
Eventually, pictures of me will fade away and you will notice more of Don. This is no coincidence. As I become more self-deprecating, Don will get more blog time:)
Posted by RC at 5:50 PM 1 comments
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
Little Man


I love knowing who is living inside of me. A tiny little baby boy. Don and I are very excited. Along with his little parts and pieces, we were able to see the four chambers of the heart, his spine, and his stomach. It was a little difficult to see some of this, because this child was awake and especially busy. While we will continue to have appointments every four weeks, the next ultrasound is not until the 32nd week, so no more pics of baby until then. As you can see in the most recent, his face looks a little less alien and a little more baby. Enjoy!
Posted by RC at 10:36 AM 2 comments
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
We've Got News
IT'S A BOY!!!!!

We just found out about an hour ago! Wanted to update the site as soon as possible to let you all know. Pictures coming soon-

No comments: