Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Signing Off (Or not)
I made it past another birthday. Its no picnic turning 36, or as I feel, 100. I haven't posted for a while, because well, I am tired. The past few months have been a bit hairy, and while my health is improving, there are still many obstacles in my path. I remain positive, I advocate for myself, and I spend a lot of time trying to learn and understand. Thats all I can do.
There are still days when I can't cope, when I mourn the loss of my son, my Tibby, my health, and my innocence. Cliche or not, time does heal- I don't know about all wounds, but it does heal.
This blog has been incredibly therapeutic for me on many levels. I am so thankful that I live at a time when I can express myself freely, and get support from people who have such thoughtful words. Pain, tolerance, and acceptance are my daily struggles, but surrounding myself with people who are authentic and caring, has made life more livable. You are all in my heart, and your positive thoughts lift me up, every day.
Strength comes in many forms. Someone very close to my heart reminded me of that recently. We all evolve from life experiences. I have changed a great deal over the years, but inside I remain the same: a passionate soul, full of laughter, and love, that moves to her own beat.
Love and hope,
Renee
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment