Friday, November 9, 2007
Yada, Yada, Yada
So, I am back in the hospital. The Chronicles of Renee's pregnancy continues...
I have to say though, St. Joe's has some fantastic chicken fingers on the menu (although they do give me a bit of heartburn). My good friend, Liz, was kind enough to bring me her laptop so that I can stay connected. And, this time around, I was smart enough to bring my own pillows. So, here I am, more bed rest, more tests, more fun. Please note the sarcasm. For those of you who don't know, I have PIH or pregnancy induced hypertension. My blood pressure is through the roof. This has triggered pre-eclampsia (Or maybe it is the same thing-I don't know anymore). They are watching my kidney, liver, and neurological symptoms closely. I am at thirty-one weeks, so they want this pregnancy to last a little bit longer. However, if my blood platelets continue to decrease, we might be off to the races sooner than later. Don is handling all of the moving that is taking place this weekend. He is the captain of that ship. This is challenging for me as I am a bit of a controlling personality. Yes, I know it is hard to believe, but I am. I can admit my faults. Also, I wanted to take a moment to thank my mom and Mike,and our friends Robert, Athena, and Liz for all of their help this past week. This past weekend I had a wonderful shower that really lifted my spirits. For now, I will remain here...email if you would like. I will keep you updated.
Love-Renee



No comments:
Post a Comment