Monday, October 6, 2008

Lots of Naps


Friday, October 5, 2007
Tiiiiiiiiiiiiired.
Hello. I am officially tired again. As I head into the third trimester, I am both excited and nervous. Registering for baby supplies was overwhelming...there is so much that you need, and so much that you think you need but you really don't. Confusing to say the least. It was fun looking at all of the cute little things, but scary to think that I need to know how to use all of it and how to keep this little man comfortable and safe. Don was enjoying the use of the scanner at babiesrus, and kept me going when I was ready to go night-night on the floor of the store. We also registered at rightstart.com which has wonderful items, and we get 10% back to spend in the store. This is always a good thing:)

The baby is getting bigger everyday and the kicking is pretty cool to feel. As all of you mommies know, it is like a form of secret communication. As I waddle through the neighborhood walking the dog, I realize how odd a pregnant women looks in this neighborhood - I seem to be the only one. Tibby and Don are well. I am good and thankful that I am not teaching. I am also thankful I have a sleep number bed (this is the best invention ever which I highly recommend). My doctor is very pleased that I am still gaining weight and that the baby is doing well. Having an auto-immune disease while pregnant is definately a roller-coaster ride, but I keep reminding myself that it could always be worse. I am off to take a nappie. Until next time...

No comments: