Monday, October 6, 2008

Circles

Monday, September 29, 2008
Circles


It is all coming back around. Feeling a bit anxious, I am sure so much of it is the anticipation of the coming month. I am again so thankful to have had so much support over the past year. Without all of you, I am not sure where I would be right now.

I am seriously trying to start a blog for Quinlan, so that people may visit when they would like, and people who are finding themselves faced with a similar loss might find a place of comfort. It is important for me to have this place as well.

I will get to that soon, but for today, I am going to walk my dog, and try to enjoy this crisp, fall day.

Love to all!
Renee

1 comment:

Shan said...

Just. absolutely. beautiful.

I love his sweet face and how you've honored him here, I'm honored to visit. Love you!