Monday, October 6, 2008

The News: Quinlan's Destiny





Saturday, November 17, 2007
Quinlan James Campbell




As hard as this is, Don and I wanted to honor our son on our final post. He was born on November 14th at 7:27 a.m. We named him Quinlan, which was our favorite name from the beginning. When we saw him, we knew we made the right choice. He looked perfect, which made accepting his loss even more painful. But, saying hello to him was the only way we could say goodbye. I wish I could tell you why this happened. There is a good chance that we will never know. I can tell you that what Don, myself, and our doctor witnessed that morning was a beautiful thing, a moment in my life that I will never forget. Right now, what I am holding onto, is the love and healing that is coming from all of you. If anything can come out of all of this, I think it must be that life is more fragile than I ever imagined, and that Don and I are incredibly fortunate that we have friends and family as strong as all of you. Don and I are taking this day by day, and I hope that in time we can get back to a normal life. Please know that we will be in touch when we can, and that we love all of you.

Renee & Don

No comments: