Saturday, December 1, 2007
Right now, the days seem long, and a bit empty, but every day I feel ready to start again and make the most of all of this. I look through the photographs of both Quinlan and Tibby and think about how much my life changed in a matter of one month. It is easy to question why; it is convenient to think that there is a reason; it is so painful to remember my life then. I hope to God that there is a day when I feel full again.
I don't feel the suns coming out today, its staying in, its gonna find another way. As I sit here in this misery, I don't think I'll ever see the sun from here. And, oh as I fade away, they'll all look at me and say, and they'll say: Hey look at him, the way he is these days...but life is hard, you have to change.
-Blind Melon
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment